Monday, March 16, 2009

Your dog is not that smart



People. Put your F'ing dog on a leash. There are laws saying you have to have your dog on a leash. Your dog is not the worlds greatest dog and apparently can't control all carnal desires to either sniff my dogs ass or bite my dogs throat. My dog has never been attacked by a dog on a leash but has been approached several times by dogs not teathered to their owners. Obviousley you don't have your dog trained all that well if you can't keep it by your side and out of my way. If I am this pissed just think about all the people who don't even like dogs. I am a dog lover but a will kick fido if I have too!

3 comments:

  1. You sound like an old man leash Nazi to me. Sudser Bean needs freedom every once in a while. If you don't like it stay home with your cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! And, just because your dog likes other dogs does not mean every dog does. If my dog is on a leash I should not have to worry about her attacking your dog because you let your dog run all over the place. P.S. this also includes your front yard if your dog is going to run down to the sidewalk when people are walking by.

    ReplyDelete